Tab Management FAQ
1. Download Tab Management from our Download Center
2. Go into the “Tab Management” menu.
3. Close all your tabs and Restart your browser to complete the installation.
1. Can the Auto-lock feature be turned off?
Answer- The auto-lock feature can be turned off easily from the Tab Management menu by clicking toggle to “Turn OFF” and clicking on enable.
2. Can the Manual and Auto-Lock be used together?
Answer- Yes, simply Press the CTRL+SHIFT+L shortcut whenever you want to manually open or close a tab.
3. Does Tab Management commit to backup your data in case of loss?
Answer- No, Tab management will not restore the data in cases of software malfunction (example: shut down) or your hardware malfunction. However, it can help prevent closing important tabs, while using the browser.
4. Can Pinned Tabs be locked?
Answer- Yes, First go to the main menu and turn “ON” Restricted Mode toggle.
Second add all the URL address of your pinned tabs to the Locked URL List in the main menu,
(Make sure to copy paste the exact URL you want to lock).
5. I want it to Lock the Tabs that it wont allow to exit the tab to another website or closing the tab how can I do that?
Answer- You can turn on Restricted Mode in the main menu and click enable.
6. I want to set a password for a specific tab.
Answer- Turn on Pin Lock set up your pin afterwards right click on the website page you wish to lock click on the Tab Management Tab manager Tab locker – right click on Pin lock or unlock.
7. What does the Free version have?
Tab Management Free version lets you use manual lock, Locked URL List, Restricted Mode, Premium Indicator.( first time users get 14 days for free with full access to premium).
8. Does Tab Management support Chromebook?
Answer- Yes.(make sure to update to the latest version).
9. Does Tab Management share or use any of my information?
10. Do we use a high amount of ram/resources?
Answer- No, tab management is a low-sized, well-optimized program, it will help you reduce the number of resources by highlighting your important tabs (and as a result, you can close the other which are might be less relevant).
11. Do we support Tab Management?
Answer- Yes, for adjustment of the program to your personal business needs or any other support please contact us at tabmanage.com/contact
12. What happens after the 14 days trial?
Answer- Enjoy 14 days free trial afterwards you will be prompted to subscribe to our Premium version.
13. What other browsers do you support?
Answer- Currently we support : Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge And Firefox.
14. Do you collect any information from me?
Answer- No we do not.
*Due to Chrome limitation’s, the auto-lock function can only preform after the first interaction (click) on-page, therefore the situation of a web page opened without any user interaction would result in a false indication of the lock symbol (the lock function will only be triggered after any interaction with the page or lock & unlock it with the manual CTRL+SHIFT+L: press, use lock/unlock toggle).